TOTAL INTEGRATED QUALITY
POWERLINE™ is produced in the most modern, environmentally-friendly, and quality-driven plant in the industry. At every step in production, we use the best processes and materials to achieve one goal — making POWERLINE™ the most dependable battery you can buy. Take for example our “signature system.”
Whether it’s the stripe Melvin Sanchez paints on the grids he casts or the initials Earl Thompson stamps into the posts he burns — each and every person who helps build a HAWKER battery places his or her mark of quality on it.
The quality goes in before the name goes on!
The National Standards Association of Ireland (NSAI) has also placed its mark of quality — ISO 9001:2008 Certification — on our manufacturing process.
QUALITY BY DESIGN
The foundation of the superior performance and long life cycle of a POWERLINE™ battery is based on the battery’s design and construction.
Let’s take a closer look at the POWERLINE™ battery’s construction:
- Thickest Grid in the Industry – We offer a rough, tough grid construction and the thickest grid in the industry. (Our grids are matched for improved current distribution through the grid network.)
- Densest Paste – The pasted plate is the heart and soul of your lead-acid battery. The grids are pasted with active material that is the densest available anywhere in the industry today.
POWERPLUS™ Formation System – Our revolutionary formation system uses an acid recirculation and two shot forming process. This ensures that every cell of every battery receives a uniform temperature-controlled acid bath. We also put our batteries through a full charge/discharge cycle before they ever leave the factory.
- Multi-Layer Retention System – Includes the horizontal wrap, vertical wrap, koroseal jacket, and all encased in a bottom boot. Wrapped plates are then sleeved in a high-quality, microporous plastic material.
ADDED BENEFITS of POWERLINE™
Let’s take a closer look at the POWERLINE™ battery’s added benefits:
- HAWKER’s tough, thick grid construction reduces corrosion and generates cooler battery operating temperatures — both leading to increased battery life.
- HAWKER’s dense pasted plate ensures long-life operation under deep cycling as well as continued, uninterrupted power.
- Being subjected to significantly lower temperatures during formation results in longer battery life.
- Sleeved separators in the Multi-Layer Retention System eliminate failures caused by separator misalignment.
Call Mountain Power now to cover all of your battery, charger and power system needs.